FOTW beschäftigt sich mit der Wissenschaft der Vexillologie (Flaggenkunde).
Alle auf dieser Website dargebotenen Abbildungen dienen ausschließlich der Informationsvermittlung im Sinne der Flaggenkunde.
Wir distanziert uns ausdrücklich von allen hierauf dargestellten Symbolen verfassungsfeindlicher Organisationen.
Last modified: 2015-01-09 by randy young
Keywords: nazi | neonazi | banned flags | law |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Two important remarks:
- There is a charge of up to three years in prison or a financial fee for:
- publishing symbols of an organization hostile to the constitution, or using these symbols publicly in meetings or publications.
- importing, exporting using, publishing, distributing or producing items with these symbols domestically or internationally.
symbols are flags, buttons, uniforms, slogans and forms of greetings. Included are variations that are extremely similar to the original ones. Excepted are the use of these symbols for public education, prevention of hostile actions against the constitution, the use in art, science, schooling, news reports, historical reports and the like.
The swastika flag is banned in France by
an explicit text in the anti-racist law.
Philippe Bondurand, 06 Dec 1997
In Italy it is forbidden to use fascist
or Nazist symbols.
The [hungarian] penal code in its article 269 A
mentions the protection of emblems. See:
and article 269 B at:
Pascal Vagnat 11 Feb 1999
translated by Georges G. Kovari III, 21 February 1999
Law XLV, year 1993.
Modification of the law IV of the year 1978 in the Criminal Code
The 20th Century's extreme political ideals brought such dictatorships to power through forceful takeover and exclusive control to Europe and Hungary, which took no notice of human rights and led to the extermination of Hungary's citizens.
The parliament has decided to install the following law, where the interests of Hungary have been considered as opposed to these nations, organizations or movements whose usage of these symbols opens painful wounds.
1 section the Criminal Code's law IV of 1978 is the following section 269/B
Usage of Absolutist Symbols
the swastika, SS symbol, arrow cross, hammer-and-sickle, five-armed red star or representational symbols and does not commit any greater crime, will be charged and fined.
- a) distributes
- b) uses very openly
- c) exhibits in public
- Those in fault of the (1) paragraph who use the symbols for recognizational, educational, scientific, artistic or historical, i.e. the modern era’s events, are not punishable by law.
- Those nations whose official symbols contain the aforementioned symbols are not subject to prosecution under the (1) and (2) paragraphs.
- The event at which these symbols are displayed must be dispersed.
Hosted by: Handy-Shop.de und Fanshop-Online.de
Tip: Animated GIF Flags / Fahnen / Flaggen