Fahnen und Flaggen / Kalender Shop

Fahnen, Flaggen und Kalender bei Fanshop-Online.de bestellen
This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website.

FOTW beschäftigt sich mit der Wissenschaft der Vexillologie (Flaggenkunde).
Alle auf dieser Website dargebotenen Abbildungen dienen ausschließlich der Informationsvermittlung im Sinne der Flaggenkunde.
Wir distanziert uns ausdrücklich von allen hierauf dargestellten Symbolen verfassungsfeindlicher Organisationen.


Huriivka (Mikolayiv, Ukraine)

Guryevka

Last modified: 2011-03-18 by andrew weeks
Keywords: mikolayiv | nikolaev | mykolaiv | huriivka | guryevka |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors



Гур'ївка


image from the site of Ukrainian Heraldry



See also:


The Flag

From the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"Rectangular panel with a parity of width to the length as 2:3, divided into three horizontal strips - crimson, white and blue (in the ratio 1:1:8), in the centre of a dark blue field is Huriivka arms without a cartouche and a crown, with yellow border.
White colour on the flag means the Virgin Cover."
Dov Gutterman, 26 February 2010


Coat of Arms


image from the site of Ukrainian Heraldry

From the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"It was confirmed in March, 12th, 2009 by the decision #12 of XXI village council session. Per pale. Purple; the Virgin or with the face of natural colour which holds the Cover over the paty cross or surrounded by three stars argent. Azure; stone well or on the base vert, on which the fess azure edged and per fess by waves or. The shield enframed by or cartouche with inscription "Huriivka" sable and crowned by village crown or. The author is I.Yanushkevych."
Dov Gutterman, 26 February 2010


The Village

From the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"It was found untill 1775. The name is formed from a surname of the proprietor, general Guriev (in furute - the governor-general of Odesa). Earlier here existed Cossacks villages. In 1817 Cossacks together with the state peasants were transformed on military settlers of the Bug Ulans'ka division with the centre in Voznesens'k. All four regiments of the division took places in 29 villages, in Huriivka too. In 1834 there was built the stone church in honour of Virgin Cover which exists now. In village is the ancient building - the stone well of XVIII century.
"ZNAK" #48 (2009)"
Dov Gutterman, 26 February 2010


Hosted by: Handy-Shop.de und Fanshop-Online.de
Tip: Animated GIF Flags / Fahnen / Flaggen